AirRevive’s refurbishment process goes beyond common preventive maintenance protocols.
Step 1: Disinfect, refurbish and extend the life of the asset.
AirRevive’s process is designed to first sanitize the unit:
- Clean coil using ChemTron’s Fin Clean solutions. Fin Clean is an alkaline base liquid cleaner that removes deposits from deep in the coil core. Fin Clean acts with foam that progresses through the coils inwards. It is water soluble, residual free and biodegradable.
- Disinfect all interior surfaces utilizing ChemTron’s EPA registered disinfectant.
- Deodorize the unit utilizing ChemTron’s specialized odor control products.
To extend the life of the asset, AirRevive repairs, reconditions, protects and rebuilds:
- Remove and eliminate rusted and deteriorated surfaces on the cabinet, pan and other surfaces.
- Recondition exterior surfaces to protect and reduce corrosion.
- Rebuild pieces when necessary.
- Apply protective impermeable coating and galvanized paint to surfaces.
- Inspect and evaluate the condition of the supply and return vents and ducts specifically looking for moisture and organic substance buildup.
Step 2: Asset Protection Report
- AirRevive’s AHU maintenance service asset protection findings report includes:
- AHU maintenance service results including static pressure change;
- Suggested preventive maintenance program and schedule to protect the asset; and
- Findings and solutions to extend the life of the asset.